We oﬀer a broad and balanced Sports and Physical Education curriculum, to inspire all students to succeed and excel in sport and physical activity and to encourage them to become lifelong participants of a healthy active lifestyle.
- Developing a broader range of skills
- Inter form and inter house competitions and outdoor and adventurous activities during trips
- Example sports: athletics, badminton, basketball, cricket, football, gymnastics, hockey, rounders, tag rugby, tennis
- 5 lessons including 1 swimming, 250 minutes over a 2-week cycle
- Pathways option to allow the students some ownership and choice in the area of study they would like to pursue.
- Individual performer : Badminton, table tennis, swimming, athletics, ﬁtness, trampolining
- Team performer : Football, rugby, netball, basketball, volleyball, cricket/rounders’
- Artistic performer : Dance, gymnastics, trampolining, ﬁtness, martial arts, aerobics
- Fitness : Swimming, circuits, endurance, resistance, sport speciﬁc, ﬁtness testing